Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bucket List- The Brenau Version.

I think Bucket Lists are silly. Why? Because if you don't do one thing - it sets you up for disappointment in the afterlife. Oh dear God I never grew that victory garden. This afterlife already sucks.

In light of that, I did create a "bucket list" for Brenau, and it even has a catchy name. It's most of the things I want to do before I graduate.

As a freshman, I participated in the gold refined by fire ceremony. I wrote down my most important goal and tossed it in the fire. Supposedly this goal is guaranteed to be fulfilled. After this ceremony, I went back to my dorm, chattered with my room mate and we each created a list of things we wanted to do before we graduated.

One of my goals has already fallen through- to win the title of Miss Brenau- but the rest of my goals look promising.

So here. I made you this video. WATCH.


4 comments:

  1. This clip was great, Alyson! Its very neat how the music came down to a dramatic point when you revealed your most desired goal to accomplish while at Brenau. On a side note, I apparently need to kick my technology skills up a notch (Emeril would be proud). You have a very noble list here; best of luck in achieving all of your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Whitney! I'm not going to lie though... iMovie was very helpful! There is no shame is using a template :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat! I used iMovie too...but in a less professional capacity. You are totally going to rock out most (if not all) of those goals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an amazing job with your bucket list! I hope you achieve all you have set out to do at Brenau and in life!

    ReplyDelete