The close of my second year at Brenau is rapidly approaching.
I forgot that housing registration began today! I was planning on going today since I want to stay in the same room next year... yeah, totally forgot about that. I like my little haunted room, and I really doubt anyone else is going to take it. Especially since members get first pickin' in the sorority houses, and no one in my house wants the smallest single room in the existence of Brenau.
Registration is also coming up, and I need to take a summer class. I'm obsessively checking CampusWeb to try and figure out when exactly I can register... still not sure! Why post the dates? That makes life simple....
May Day is less than 20 days away, and I'm in charge of planning my sorority's open house. I going to be honest, I'm lazy and am going along with the theme of our centennial. And I may have been inspired by my May Day outfit.
SEPC (Southeastern Panhellenic Conference) is this weekend! I'm excited to go, but in order to have fun I must get everything done before I leave campus! I'm having motivation issues on that part.... really I want to get everything done before my birthday on Wednesday.
Whoa. My birthday is in less than 26 hours. I had almost forgotten about my own birthday. It's been so freaking busy that it took me until last Wednesday to realize I was not in my typical gloat-y birthday mood. But it's all good because I fixed that this morning ;D
PS: if you haven't seen the Honey Badger video, and you don't mind obscenities, please go watch and fall in love with the Honey Badger.
I can't believe how quickly the year has flown by. Good luck getting your room and planning your open house. Sounds like a blast (and a ton of work)! :D
ReplyDeleteHope all goes well with the open house and Happy Birthday. Also I hope no one tries to steal your little haunted room. I'm going to go watch that Honey Badger video right now. See ya!
ReplyDeleteOh crap! I did not know room registration was today. Well dang I guess I will have to actually read my emails.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday for the 100th time!