Monday, April 11, 2011

It's our final blog post of the year... aw sad.

I'm sure you're wondering if I ever got registered for housing and classes. No worries, I did. I will be in my little haunted Room 11 next year.

I'm taking 15 credit hours next semester. Luckily, this is the max amount of hours I will ever take again. Summer session I am taking an online spanish class and an online astronomy class, meaning I get still get to participate in my cousin's wedding. I get to hand out the bubbles.

So besides me stressing over school work, sorority work (planning May Day) and real work (whom I got notification from earlier today that I might be off the schedule forever... awesome) I did get to go to the Plaque dedication of the 1936 Gainesville Tornado.

I'm incredibly superstitous... the early morning before strong winds and lightening knocked down a tree behind my sorority house, so I had to go. I got up at 7 am and showed up at 8 as the youngest person there. 75 years ago, the Square was destroyed but the majority of Brenau was untouched.

Like I said, I'm incredibly superstitious.

So enjoy the final fruits of my labor and watch my video!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alyson, I am always impressed by your master computer skills. This is indeed another great video. I believe this clip also provides a nice message for tough times: coming out of destruction to rebuild again and survive.

    Best of luck in your remaining year(s) of school!

    ReplyDelete