One of my edge sisters, Kegan, took a semester off. Happy to be back, she agreed to be interviewed about our good ole alma mater....
A: Are you glad to be back at Brenau?
K: Yes. Very glad
A: Are you glad to be back at Brenau?
K: Yes. Very glad
A: Has Brenau changed in the semester you have been gone?
K: Yes and no. People have obviously changed, and classes have changed an phi mu has changed it. It just has a different feel.
A: How do you feel about the QEP?
K: I know it exists but I don't know exactly what it is. I don't know why you need to know what it is because nobody really focuses on it.
A: Do you feel Brenau is going downhill?
K: Hmm. I feel like it's changing in a direction I don't want it too, and other students don't what it too. It's turning from something I wanted to be part of into something it's not. Like possibly going coed. I came here because it wasn't co-ed and I could focus.
A: Do you have any advice to our administrative staff?
K: Survey and inform the students before attempting to improve the school. This way, there won't be riots on facebook....
A: How do you feel about the Sorority Housing Project?
K: I do not like it at all! It defeats the purpose of us living together as a sisterhood. While it promotes greek unity, it takes away from our sisterhood.
K: Survey and inform the students before attempting to improve the school. This way, there won't be riots on facebook....
A: How do you feel about the Sorority Housing Project?
K: I do not like it at all! It defeats the purpose of us living together as a sisterhood. While it promotes greek unity, it takes away from our sisterhood.
A: How do you feel about the change to Miss Brenau this year?
K: I liked the set and how they used the stage. I also liked the new opening number. It was very "Brenau." Gay Hammond did an amazing job with the program.
A: Do you think you'll return after graduation, like on May Day?
K: Probably to see my chapter, both the alums and the members. And to see if girls from my year came back.
A: Any final thoughts about Brenau?
K: I love that Brenau isn't just a community, it's a family. And I'm glad to be home!
No comments:
Post a Comment